Sunday 2 July 2017

Goal Statement

GOAL STATEMENT - THE FIVE STEPS APPROACH


STEP 1: TENTATIVE GOAL STATEMENT : Be a good son and achieve my dreams well.




STEP 2: LIST OF OBSTACLES :
  1. I often disobey my parents
  2. I feel lazy to study
  3. Sometimes my head miserable
  4. Sometimes lost concentration and focus in the class
  5. Always do job last minute




STEP 3: LIST OF RESOLUTION :
  1. I will pay more attention in the class
  2. I will obey my parents instruction
  3. I will do job early before the due date
  4. I will always dare myself to move forward



STEP 4: LIST MY MOTIVATION :
  1. No matter how thorny the road is,keep on running
  2. Winners never quit,quitters never win
  3. If plan A didn't work,don't worry you have 25 more alphabets


STEP 5: REVISED GOAL STATEMENT : Try bit harder to achieve my dreams and be a good son so my parents will be proud of me





No comments:

Post a Comment

GENERAL INFORMATION Hey what's up guys!? Welcome to my ePortfolio, My name is Muhammad Aliff Aiman but all of you can call me Lipma...